Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Recap

Semalam, saya tidak buat apa-apa pun di office sebab banyak meeting. Today, ingatkan boleh settlekan kerja atas meja, tapi rupa rupanya, kena juga attend meeting.

Anyway, I would like to recap that I have to :

1) settle on the new applications which is piling on my table

2) clear the papers submitted by my officers

3) to complete the assignments given.

Tomorrow, I have to attend the course Skills for Success for the whole day. The trainer has sent email to remind me on the assignments, dia kata :

Please be ready to deliver your reports on:

·         the application of the Enhance Relationships Principles that you committed to using with a specific person from your workplace


·         one busy day in your life


·         how to do something 
 


I encourage all of you to focus on the following success drivers as you prepare for every session:



·         Build greater self-confidence


·         Strengthen people skills


·         Enhance communication skills


·         Develop leadership skills


·         Reduce stress and improve our attitude


Macam budak budak kan?..isk...Ya allah, rajin kan lah aku buat assignment ni

No comments:

Post a Comment