I got this from another blog which I think is worth sharing.....
The Holy Prophet (SAW) Said:
1) Four things that make your body sick are excessive talking, excessive sleeping, excessive eating and excessive meeting/outing with people
2) Four things that destroys the body are worrying, sorrow (sadness/grief), hunger and sleeping late at night
3) Four things that make the face looking dull and haggard are lying, being disrespectful /impudent (knowingly), baseless arguements and excessive immorality (committing sins without fear)
4) Four things that make the face glow and shine are piety, loyalty, generosity & kindness and helpful to others without being asked
5) Four things make the Rizqi (Sustenance) stop are sleeping till late in the morning (from Fajr to sunrise), not performing Fardhu or irregular in Prayers, laziness/idleness and treachery/Dishonesty
6) Four things that bring/increase the Rizqi are staying up in the night in prayers, excessive repentance, regular charity and Zikr (Remembrance of Allah)
The Holy Prophet (SAW), also said to communicate to others even if it is just One Verse (Ayaah), for this one verse will stand out on the Day of Judgment for intercession.
Allah Hu Alam.
The Holy Prophet (SAW) said,
" Stop doing everything during the Azaan, even if you are reading the Quran. The person who talks during the Azaan will not be able to say the Kalima E Shahada on his/her death bed".