Monday, February 27, 2012

Yang Baru Baru

Yeah, I would like to share some photos taken this morning of my new room/office. My room is located between my boss's room and my colleague Sham... 

My room is on the right. Bilik ni memang semuanya cermin, jadi, soal privacy jangan ditanya, memang tidak ada

inside...boxes were everywhere 

from the other angle, yeah, I have this big almari for storage and my room is facing the morning sun...tengok cahaya masuk melalui tingkap di belakang tu

The almari....

my table is rather small though. Tengok dekat cable yang serabot tuh...geram betul, tapi lepas tu saya kemaskan lah, semua letak ke belakang

the view, my room is facing KL Sentral. No more KLCC and KL Tower view for me. But I know my cactus would love this location

the new telephone which I do not know how to use yet

I finally managed to finish unpack by 12.00 o'clock...semoga bilik ini akan memberi semangat baru kepada saya, juga team saya, insya allah


No comments:

Post a Comment