Saturday, January 14, 2012

Perlu ada Credit Card?

Hullooooo, it's Saturday morning again, 7.40 am. The washing machine is running and here I am, sitting in front of the laptop, blog hop and now trying to update this blog. Dear hubby is still sleeping.

I checked just now and the number of visitors yesterday was 39. Heee, macam best dan seronok sebab the number is considered very good for my standard of only 15 visitors daily, but I have no idea of who you are because most are silent readers...no comments received, anywhere, thank you very much to drop by.

Today is supposed to be a busy day since we have to do some preparations for our Singapore trip tomorrow. Tapi tak banyak sangat pun persediaannya mungkin nak beli sikit barang dan tukar duit. The expenditures will be mostly on food, taxis/transport and maybe a little shopping since hotel, tickets to USS and flight tickets are all taken care of via internet/credit card. Tapi, nanti hujung bulan, adalah sedikit kemasakan berlaku, haaa, bayar jangan tak bayar.

Talking about credit card, I remember my conversation with hubby's nephew recently. Being the eldest son,  when his father fell sick and was sent to the hospital, he was the one who has to take care of payment/deposit of the hospital. The hospital requested 1k as deposit when they checked in (hospital ni memang tidak mengamalkan masyarakat berkebajikan, tapi mereka mengamalkan maximisation of profit seperti biasa). Since the time they checked in was late night, the boy did not have enough cash of course. They managed to clear the situation somehow, but the boy was thinking, he must have some backups for situation like that and of course we advised him to have his own credit card (betul ke nasihat tu? atau kita orang telah bagi salah nasihat).

But seriously, I have nothing against credit card. In fact, I do think that credit card is very important especially when I travel. I pay my fuel using credit card and my monthly payment is at least RM500. But I make sure I pay whatever expenses made every month without fail because I do want to be involved with any interest (riba') kan, but who are we to question Allah's rule, and of course HE knows perfectly what is good and what is bad for you, and yeah, by practising that, I have never faced problem in spending more than what I can afford with my card.

Yang ni, kita perlu ada keyakinan..yup, kadang kadang tak senang juga, saya pun ada macam rasa yang macam rugi kalau ikut Islamic Banking/rules, tapi saya akan go back to basic lah, saya cuba pujuk hati yang rezeki tu dari Allah, so, jangan risau sangat rugi ke untung ke, yang penting berkat, dapat keredhaan ...tak la senang jugak, sebab ye lah, kan iman kulit bawang aja saya ni.

Tapi saya tahu, ramai yang sudah terjebak kan? Tak pe, kalau kita tidak buat salah, maksudnya kita tidak berbuat apa-apa di dunia ini...just make sure we learnt from out mistakes, and try to improve.

Saya juga nak selit gambar ni :


Gambar di atas adalah gambar puntung rokok. Saya pun tak tahu lah macam mana boleh jadi macam ni, sebab sebelum ni saya rasa kosong aja. Di rumah ni, cuma ada hubby dan saya, so, kalau tak hubby , adakah saya yang merokok? atauuuuu orang minyak? 







No comments:

Post a Comment