Friday, November 1, 2013

I am thankful

I am left with only another collegue now because the whole team has other better things to do than stay with me at the office, uwaaaaa.

One officer is on maternity leave, 2 are taking one week leave, 2 are now in Penang and my boss is also in Penang. The four supporting officers are around though.

Thinking about the fact that most of the team will not be around this week has got me feeling very worried last week.  But alhamdulillah, things are going okay, even though it was not as how we hoped it should be. But still, it went okay.

I am also thankful to be given the opportunity to know this one colleague better. I have never worked with him before, but I did hear a lot of things though. It has been one whole week now and I think I have changed my perception towards him. For me he is a very committed young man but somehow being too active with his co-curricular activities has affected his performance.

He has helped me a lot and is very committed. He may not know it but I have prayed very hard that he is serious on the task given...and my prayer was granted. Thank you Allah.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Something happened yesterday which I don't want to talk about it here. But I would like to say "thank you" to those who care and called me to know what happened and also to console. Hey, I may be fat and big, I may have the most fierce face in this world, but I still neet those little sweet words to console me and to remind me that things will be allright...So dear friends, you know who you are, "thank you".







No comments:

Post a Comment