Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Mengada-ngada

When I was younger, my older brother used to say this to me " Abang, biar orang tu jahat, tapi jangan mengada-ngada".

Haih, believe it or not, I lived with that philosophy for more than 30 years of my life until one day, one friend of mind was saying "tak be Bib, kita kan perempuan, kita cakap lembut lembut, mesti clear punya".

Before that, the naive/stupid/lack of experience me was like a robot, there's always right and wrong, black and white...heee...my nilai nilai kemanusiaan tu memang kurang and I simply dislike those who mengada-ngada.

But through experience I realised that there is an advantage of being a woman and sometimes being mengada ngada can help you, as long as you do not overdo it lah, jangan melangkau batas batas agama dan budaya kan.

After living in this world for more than 40 years, I realised that it is only normal to mengada-ngada sometimes and it is also a good way to de stress..punya lah lembab, but anyway, it's better late than never, at least I learnt and try to improve. But still, I am as kayu/lurus as ever, seldom mengada except with hubby...ha ha ha.




No comments:

Post a Comment