Friday, July 6, 2012

Alhamdulillah Esok Sabtu...heh heh heh

Yeah, it's Friday evening or orang Melayu panggil, malam Sabtu.

I cooked today, ooohh, kagum dengan diri sendiri tau, and of course now I am updating my blog lah while hubby is watching tv.

My neighbour Alex has just bought a new Toyota Camry...cun gilerr. Now, only Mr Lim and us are driving local cars, others are driving imported cars...tak per, saya tetap bersyukur sebab ada kereta.

I had lunch with my old friend today. We chatted of course and being very close, I asked her how is her financial situation like after she decided to buy a new car.

Her answer is simple : 'okay, aku berbelanja la seperti yang sesuai dengan keadaan kewangan aku, yup, ada kereta baru, tapi makan tempat mewah dikurangkan, dah jarang dah makan salmon...he he'

Heyy, I am proud of my friend, she plans her financial life very well, yeah, even though she is not rich, she is doing okay, always able to pay all debts, able to contribute to her dear father every month and able to help others/friends who needs help...hmmm...I know you know who you are and I am proud of you.

One of my friend used to call me 'kedekut'. Actually it is not kedekut, but it is more as careful with money. I was not born and raised in a rich family, therefore I was taught to be more careful with money, to know what are my priorities and to save.

I remember when I wanted to buy my first car, I opted for a Kancil instead of an Iswara, considering Kancil is cheaper, the most affordable. Tapi sebab berkat kut, saya puas guna kancil tu, ke seluruh Malaysia saya pergi...

Tapi sekarang saya boros juga sikit, heee, sebab gaji dah banyak sikit kut...kadang kadang lupa diri juga. Sekarang saya nak balance, spend ada, simpan pun ada. Kalau nak travel , saya travel aja...saya tak fikir panjang sangat, sebab kalau nak tunggu tua baru travel, takut sakit kaki ke, tak boleh jalan ke..ha, menyesal pulak.

hmmm, bayangkan kalau kita simpan duit banyak banyak, tiba tiba meninggal dunia...isk, rugi...

tapiii, kata lah tiba tiba ada kecelakaan berlaku dan kita tak de savings? haaaa? tak ke haru?....haaa, that's why kena balance.

okay lah...nak tengok tv duluuuuu...












No comments:

Post a Comment