Saturday, June 18, 2011

Back from Kuching

Today is Saturday, 19 June 2011. I came back from Kuching last night. The flight was delayed and I only reached home at around 12.30.

Sampai rumah tengok pintu depan, dapur dan bilik bawah sudah dipasang. Alhamdulillah. But there will be a lot of cleaning up to do. Hubby did mention about a very much needed gotong royong event for today during our journey home from KLIA yesterday. Tapi macammana nak buat gotong royong kalau dia masih tidur?..isk

Oh, how's my Kuching trip? Okay laaaa, seronok je.

But there's nothing much to see/do in Kuching actually? Is there any kuching people out there who can comment on this? I read through the pamphlets given and found out that most of the activities are more on the adventurous activities like river boat ride, jungle tracking etc. And, not that I mind all those activities, but for a short and busy trip like I had, I do not have the time. For this time, I only managed to take a very very short ride on the Sarawak's river, went to other side to buy kek lapis and ikan masin...okaylah tu, at least sampai juga ke Sarawak.

I managed to taste mee kolok and laksa Sarawak though..ha ha, I don't know whether the stall I visited did not cook it correctly or what, but for me, there's nothing really special with both dishes...hmmm. Laksa dia tak de ikan ye...and mee kolok tasted like mee segera goreng..ada orang Sarawak marah tak? maybe you can suggest me a better restaurant/stall next time.

Since the visit was actually for work, 80% of the time was spent working. We visited factories during the days and accepted one dinner invitation for the night..menyesal tul, if we did not accept, we would surely be able to spend more time lepaking and having a good time having our own sweet time dekat sungai tu...boleh gossip lagi. But since we accepted the invitation, we just have to bare with the mundane business conversation..tak bestnya. Very long pulak tu, pukul 10.30 baru habis.

Balik ke hotel, rasa macam ready to sleep aja. Oh, remember my last post where I woke up at 3.30 on Thursday before going to Sarawak? Thank god for that, I was really tired by the end of the day and therefore falling into a deep sleep was not a problem. Huh, mandi, solat, call hubby and after that I dozed off.

Well, that's all for this morning ya, have a nice weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment