Wednesday, May 22, 2013

This Guy

Saya tak pasti nak bagi title apa la untuk post ni.

This is about a guy who sat next to my table during breakfast at the hotel when we were in Melaka.

I was waiting for my husband when this guy with a group of about 8 people came and concured the table next to mine. Apparently he was having a headache because he kept on touching his   head and I also saw another guy gave him aspirin. I became more interested watching this guy because of the jewellery he was wearing. Oh my, this guy was wearing three big rings on his fingers and a big bracelet...lagi besaq dari rantai basikal...semua gold lagi tau.

I mentioned this to my husband and he said the guy must be somebody yang hebat...and maybe kaya. But I asked back, tak kan kaya duduk hotel ini kut?...hmmmm

Tapi betullah sebab it seems that this guy simply sit while the others brought him the food..hmmm...kut kut ketua samseng ke kan? And when we finally were able to hear them talked we realised that they are actually Filipinos..heeee...logik la kut perkara-perkara yang kami fikirkan tu.

Tapi kan, kaya macam mana pun, sakit kepala tetap menyerang kan? Yang itu, hang ada duit banyak macam mana pun hang tak boleh buat apa-apa...hiks. Memang lah lelaki ni makan macam banyak, tapi dia memang keep on picit kepala dia....heeee

Saya cuma kagum sebab dia pakai banyak sangat barang kemas, pelik saya sebab saya yang perempuan pun tak pakai apa-apa kecuali rantai. But hubby said, orang ni memang pakai untuk menunjuk kut, menunjukkan dia kaya, berkuasa...tapi sakit kepala, ha ha......mungkin kut..heeee...whateverlah kan...gudnite everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment