Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Biru dan Haru Biru

Hmm, I have changed the colour of my Blog to blue. It was orange before.

1st Ramadhan is exactly a month away and I have to qada another 6 days of my puasa.

I woke up at 5.00am this morning for my sahur and discovered that hubby was wide awake and was doing the usual blog hop. He must have stayed up to watch Euro Cup on tv and to avoid from having difficulty to wake up again for his Subuh prayer, he decided to stay awake, wait for the subuh time to come, solat and go back to sleep again.

Hmm, I went to the kitchen to find something to eat...ada nasi lebih, so, decided to prepare some simple nasi goreng. I ate half of the nasi goreng, left some for hubby and drink air suam. After that, I ironed my baju, took my bath and went straight to work. Hubby was still sleeping though.

And now why do I suffer so much because I cannot eat? Big eaters' problem, he he.

Anyway, Boss and Sham were both away from Monday till today..he he, alhamdulillah they will be back again tomorrow. Lega saya.

Okay lah, sorry for not updating yesterday and Monday, I was a little busy..and tired.



No comments:

Post a Comment