Sunday, October 16, 2011

Vokal

Hah, rancangan vokal is on. Rancangan yang focus on your talent, not on the way you look...haaa, fits me well.

When I was younger, I used to be very shy. Believe it or not, but due to my shyness, there were times when I treated other people badly, I avoided places with many people like kenduris, family gatherings and if I were there, I became completely out of place, avoided eye contact and trying very hard to be invisible, even though I was too big to hide.

I kept on saying that "people do not understand me but if they know me, understand me, they will surely like me. I am very kind inside people, but I am just not showing it, I am very funny too.."

Hmm, but I guess along the way I learned and try to improve. I try to be a good person inside and out. Yes, you have to be good inside for your own self, and outside, it is for others who are around you, since you cannot live in this world alone.

Recently, during the hari raya , I was impressed with the way one of my niece helping me out with the house chores. She was very systematic, relax and confident. Even my mom complimented her...ha ha, bukan senang tu, saya sampai sekarang pun belum perform up to the standard lagi.

Alhamdulillah, ada seorang yang bukan macam I..ha ha..in fact, I would say that generally, the younger generation are more confident compare to the older generation, but that does not mean that they are better...

awat saya cakap macam ni? orang nak cakap fasal rancangan vokal tuh...hek eleh, dah tak de mood dah nak cakap...tapi rasanya saya akan follow kut rancangan ni..I wonder whether my mother is also following the programme...he he, nanti boleh check.

okay lah, esok kerja, dan saya sukaaaa kerja, sebab dapat gaji...ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment