Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Berdua adalah lebih baik?

I have just read Abby Abadi's blog and cannot help crying...ha ha ha....saya simpati dengan apa yang dia terpaksa lalui! Though I do not have anything against Memey, I really am sympathize with what Abby has to go through now, yeah, raising three children on her own surely is not easy.

Berdua adalah lebih baik?

He he, believe it or not but I really think 'berdua' is better and you just have to trust me because I have spent 36 years of my life being a bachelor.

It is really not a question of whether I can take care of myself or not or whether I am the independent person or not. I am independent and can take care of myself. I was happy when I was a bachelor but I must say that being married made me feel 'complete'.

Most things seems to be easier handled if you have someone to share it with you. I remember the process of buying my new house at Jalan Ferum was very much easier done with hubby around. There were 1001 things to do, but since you have someone to share the burden, things seemed to be simpler and lighter.

But of course god made things happened for a reason and For whatever reason, I know such situation must be the best for Abby. And even though she has no husband/parter with her, Allah has granted her a supportive family, friends and beautiful children, she should be thankful for that.

And, as for me, I am thankful that I am married to my hubby. No, he is not perfect, but neither am I. I hope we would continue complementing each other and be happy with our life, insya allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment