Sunday, August 14, 2011

It is now almost 8.30 pm.

Hubby is ready to go for his tarawikh.

Chong Wei and Lin Dan is fighting now...I hope Chong Wei will win, insya allah.

And I...ha ha ha. I had a very nice weekend. Alhamdulillah.

Hubby and I went to Alamanda Putrajaya on Saturday. Hubby bought one T-Shirt and one baju kerja. As for me, alhamdulillah, I managed to find a suitable shoes for work. It is not easy to find one that match my significant size of kaki.

Today, we went to Giant Section 14 again, and done some shopping. We bought things that we need to bring back to our kg. Items like coffee, tea, shampoo, shower gel, biscuits, bla bla bla. Urghhhh, semua barang mahal sekarang and the total amount spent was again not small.

Chong Wei menang the first game...another set...sakit perut

Hubby insist that I don't have to cook during the ramadhan. We'll buy cikbib, so that you don't have so much to do. Terharu tak? ha ha.

Tapi dia dah malas sikit pulak dah, if he used to make sure that everything is clean and the sink is empty before he went to bed, nowadays he always left the empty teapot and mug unwashed. Huh. And he hardly do the laundry any more. Reason? He said I am just to efficient and no assistance is necessary..pandaiiii.

But he still make sure he will clean up the the sink before I get back from work. And if I happen to arrive late from work, he will cook the rice. Itu pun sudah cukup baik, alhamdulillah.

Malam ni malam ke 15 dan kita akan mula membaca doa qunut di dalam solat sunat witir. Selamat beribadah semua dan semoga kita akan menjadi lebih baik selepas ini.

Dan, semoga Chong Wei menanglaaaa!



1 comment: