Friday, June 6, 2014

This Process

I just went through this stressful process...and I just feel like letting it out, now.

I feel like hating myself so much and need someone to talk to...my neighbour is on leave, the others are all busy.

Called hubby...and he cheerfully said, "it doesn't matter, as long as you tried. And stop thinking that others are better than you because you are not that bad either. Trust yourself more".

Hmm...of course what he was saying is true, but it is not possible to let out just like that. I wish I could go somewhere and justtt let out (I wish I am at Uluwatu now, feeling the wind and watching the waves).

Kalau tak berjaya juga, saya doa lah "Ya allah, semoga dapat aku lupakan perkara ini secepat mungkin dan meneruskan kehidupan aku seperti biasa, aamiin".

No comments:

Post a Comment