Monday, March 23, 2015

After 3 Days Away

I am on my bed now with Tokbomo already sleeping (tetiba pulak dia bangun dan pasang aircond sebab paneh).

We have been away since Friday. On Friday night, we went off to Kampar (Kampar Rest House to be precised) and spent the night there because there was a kenduri held at the same location the next day.

On Saturday, after the wedding at Tapah, we went to Chemor and spent the night there.

On Sunday, we went to visit my mother in law at Felda Ijok, Selama, Perak.

And today, we hurriedly made our journey back to Shah Alam because I have an appointment at 5.30.  and alhamdulillah, everything went smoothly.

Now, both of us are really tired and can't wait to tidurrr. I shall tell you what happened on my 3 nights journey on the next post ya because now, I really want to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment