Friday, February 20, 2009

The week ends again...

It's Friday, and it's already after eight and here I am, not alone in the office (boss gue is still around) but as usual, another late Friday...but nothing can spoil my excitement for tomorrow...cutiiiiii!

Hmmm...I'm trying to organize a trip to Langkawi this coming March, during the school break. I'm not sure wheather it can be materialized or not...but I sure hope it will.

The only thing is, I was only informed yesterday and I'm scared that I may not be able to get a place to spend the night...but anyway, kalu ada rezeki kalu, adalah...insya allah.

I do not really have any particular plan for tomorrow actually...I guess the usual morning walk...tidy up the house, maybe I'll cook this time...we'll see lah.

hmmm...my office is in a mess now. I have just completed my audit around 7.30 pm and had been away from the room for the whole week...I need some time to tidy up..helpp

No comments:

Post a Comment