Tuesday, February 24, 2009

family gatherings...



These pictures were taken during our gossip session at Uncle K Kopitiam


Ini meja lelaki, abang Halim, Joe & Zaki...Shuk tak nampak






The one in green tudung is Kak No (kakar ipar shuk), in pink is Anis (Shuk's niece) and the one holding a baby is Ida (adik Shuk)








The one holding the camera is Hani (anak sedara Shuk), Ida and Kak Ina (kakak ipar Shuk)







I have attended two family gatherings (my husband's side) over the weekend (last week we had one in Serdang). One was held in Cheras...his cousin's house and the other one was at a wedding (motorcyclist, Zambri Baba's wedding). The wedding was held in somewhere in Kelang and was a meriah ceremony...with karaoke and cabutan bertuah...

We went there after zohor, reached the place around 2.30 and stayed there until 4.30...it is a normal practice for my husband's family to stay and sembang-sembang first before going back, infact 4.30 could be considered as very early compare to other weddings where they might stay untill 6.30...uwaaaa.....
This time we did not went back straight home, instead it was decided that we would first stopped at SACC Mall...they went around and did some shopping and at around 6.15 we headed to Uncle K Kopitiam. We stayed there untill 7.15 and only went home after 7.30...

I had fun but at the same time I do miss my family (my side). We used to have gatherings but due to our different commitment it is hard to have everyone around at one time. I hope we could have one gathering when we come back for Fizah's wedding. Maybe we could arrange a tahlil for Yong and we could have makan-makan...I hope to see everyone in Chemor later...

















No comments:

Post a Comment