Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Ajim

I am going to be very busy today and next week, so this is not going to be a long one and is without picture. I would like to dedicate this to Ajim, Happy Birthday.


I still remember back then (I think sometime in 1988) when I have given a call to Chemor from one of the public phone in Sekolah Seri Puteri. Mek Yah has informed me that kakak has given a birth to a baby boy on Valentine's Day, so, we still celebrate something on this 14 February....


Ajim must be 21 now...grown up, but he used to be this sweet boy, even Wan Saidah called him handsome. Unlike Pijah, I did not have the chance to really take care of him when he was small since he cried a lot (angin pasang). Sometimes his parents have to call someone (tak ingat saper) to massage him or something because he just never stopped crying, but alhamdulillah he is okay now..


During my semester break I will allocate time to visit Ajim and Pijah and bawa them jalan-jalan...they were excited to take the bus trip...we will go to Mc Donalds...grab something to eat and went back...


But all of those happy memories must have faded from Ajim's database now...only we the old ones remember...kih kih kih ...I grew up and Ajim has also grown up and our priority has changed along the way...I rememeber the days when Ajim decided not to go with other family members to Terengganu with this one alasan...study...hmmmm...for PMR and SPM....hmmm...remaja...


But for today, Acik Bib would like to wish Ajim Happy Birthday...All the best...May Allah Bless You...And Jangan tinggal solat...(waktu kecik untuk setiap waktu solat Ajim akan tanya mak Ajim waktu ni solat apa and berapa rakaat)....and if I never told you before...I love you and always pray for your wellbeing....


HAPPY BESDAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment