Sunday, March 6, 2016

Weekend, 5-6 March 2016

Assalamualaikum.

Hari ini hari Ahad, 6 Mac 2016, jam 10.43 pm. Saya dan suami tengah lepak di depan tv, sambil menonton konsert Gegar Vaganza (Istana Budaya) di Channel Astro Ria. 

How was our weekend? Mine was just like any other weekend, nothing much. 

On Saturday, I prepared some cucur ikan bilis for breakfast early because hubby has to entertain some friends who came all the way from Shah Alam. After hubby left, I started to flip tv channels and watched this movie "Lee Daniel's The Butler" at HBO. After that, I continued with "Mona Lisa Smile", starring Julia Roberts. 

I only went for my bath after that at around 10.30 am and after having my bath, I continued watching the final series of "The Great British Bake Off". Haaa....in short my Saturday was spent in front of the tv.

As for today, I cooked masalodeh for the first time for breakfast...


I bought some dhal last year because I wanted to cook dhal gravy which is to be eaten with instant prata. Tapi, tunggu punye tunggu, tak buat-buat pun, saya mengambil keputusan untuk masak masalodeh. Dan, komen Tokbomo adalah "Kuih Cikbib ni semua dah hampir cukup, rasa semua dah ada, tapi tekstur nya kurang cantik. Lain kali, jangan hancurkan semua kacang dhal tu"

Haaa...lepas tu dia ingat yang lain pulak dah "Cikbib awat tak letak daun kari? Lain kali Cikbib letak cabai banyak sikit, baru lah pedas sikit"...ooohhh...pandai mengomen suami saya ni.

Lepas Zohor, kami pergi ke Suria Sabah, beli barang sikit dan lepak sekejap di Starbucks...lama sungguh kami tidak lepak di Starbucks...


That was our lunch lah, full of sugar/calories.

And as for dinner, hubby requested for ikan masak tumis. 

After dinner, I started to organize photos for my next post but I have also made this .....


Cheezekut...Saya baru aja buat dan sekarang ni saya hibernatekan dalam peti sejuk. Due to that, I could not dictate Tokbomo's comments here.

Okay people, if I have the energy, I would like to do another post that is full with photos after this...have a productive week ahead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment