Monday, July 6, 2009

Semalam..

We went back to Chemor on Friday, reached the place around 1 and went back to sleep.

Actually it has been a tiring week for me and also Shuk. To manage my things and move to new division really tire me. Due to this prolong tiredness, on Saturday, we continue sleeping after our Subuh prayer and only woke up at 8.00 (he he...imagine how marah opah is).

After that, my eating marathon started. Opah made some nasi goreng with kacang panjang that came straight from her garden..sedap. Shuk and Izzat on the other hand has also brought some nasi lemak from their favourite stall. huh...rasa berdosa makan.

Emak has cooked some fish curry for lunch. We had a late lunch (at around 2.30) since everybody was full already.

At around 3.00 Shuk went back to Ijok..kononnya ada durian.

Kakak arrived at around 3.10 andddd, aktiviti di meja makan diteruskan. Kakak brought along some goreng pisang and kuih...I made tea..and there we went, we touched all topics, family, artists (Michael Jackson), everthing, you name it..and ate.

Maksu (anak opah demam)came at around 6.30...she has some important discussion with Emak..Kakak went back at 7.00 and surprisingly Shuk arrived back from Ijok at 8.30...mesti bawak laju tu

Shuk dapat 6 biji durian..alhamdulillah...ingat hati nak makan banyak, tapi tak larat pun...kami buka 2 biji sja.

Esoknya, kami keluar rumah pukul 9.15 pagi. Singgah sekejap rumah Mek Yah hantar cempedak..sian twin, they can smell durian, but there were no durians...nanti suruh papa beli ye.

After that, we went to visit our new house at Jalan Ferum.

My husband and I are now busy with our new house (the old house that we bought). Since it is not so new, there's quite a number of things that we need to do to improve the condition of the house.

We have chosen the contractor and they are now doing the renovation work. Based from the proposal, the total cost would be RM25K and that does not include lights and fans (Yesterday we have spent RM1,500 for lights and fans...huh...) and other hidden cost that does not appear in the quotation.

I visited the house yesterday to check on what the contractor has done. The upstairs floor was almost ready and so does the ceiling. Hmm...I think my husband/contractor has made a few decisions without consulting me (the boss/queen of the house, he he)...which I really think they should...and, being me..I just ask them to, please.

I am a little bit sad to see how small the kitchen has became once they built the kitchen cabinet. It is almost as big as my Baiduri's kitchen. But then, let's look at the bright side...less space would mean less maintenance/cleaning to do.

I wanted to enlarge the kitchen actually but that would burst my limited budget, so, we decided to hold the idea as for now. Maybe later, insya allah.

The process of buying lampu and kipas was not that simple either. First you have to find the best shop (we visited 5 shops and it was tiring). Once we decided on the shop, we have to choose the type of lampu/kipas that we like/can afford. After that, my husband will do the bargaining (he is very good in this). The time spent it the selected shop was almost 1 hour...and I was soo hungry.

Since we only managed to finalize everything at around 7 pm yesterday, we just have to go back for Maghrib first instead of going somewhere for dinner. Once we reached home, we decided to have dinner in instead of out. I cooked kerapu sweet sour with sayur campur. As always, sedap ke tak sedap ke, semua licin.

We were so tired last night that at 10 pm, both of us could not open our eyes anymore. Only this I morning I heard that Federer won the Wimbledon..and I am so happy!

Well, today Shuk is suppose to see the contractor again today..to clarify on a few things...I hope everything will go as planned, Insya allah!

1 comment: