Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Sakit, Kudat, Valentines dan Semua yang Berlaku Dalam Bulan Feb 2017


Assalamualaikum!

How is everyone getting on? I hope all are healthy and happy. Haaa, nampak tu, ada perkataan "healthy" tu? Hah, memang ada sebab kenapa ada perkataan itu muncul. Yup, bulan Februari 2017 allah telah mengurniakan kepada saya cabaran dalam bentuk sakit pinggang yang berpanjangan and now, I am on MC due to conjunctivitis. 

Mata saya sedikit merah dan bengkak. Sewaktu saya berjumpa doktor semalam, saya telah buat pernyataan seperti ini "It is not that bad right Doc?".

The lady doctor hesitated and looked at me and said,"Well, it is not that bad lah, but medium I would say". Hah...doktor tu sebenonya rabun dan tidak berapa elok tahap penglihatannya. Bila saya kata mata saya bengkak baru di ambil torchlight and tengok mata saya elok-elok dan terus turkujut dan bagi statement ni "it is red, all red and swollen".

I have also asked her if it is okay if I were to go to office and just stay in my room and do my work. She smiled, and said "the germ is spread by air...and make sure you put on the thing (my sunglasses) when you meet people. I let you decide whether you want to work or not, I know you are busy". 

And today, I am on MC, at home, but I still can check my emails and do some research via internet. I can work from home, but somehow put my hubby at a high risk situation of getting infected, but insyaa allah will save my friends at the office. Hubby was asking me if it is okay is he apply the medicine that was given to me to protect himself, sian dia, I doakan semoga berkat keihklasan suami jaga saya, penyakit ini pergi ke tempat lain. Aamiin.

That was quite a long introduction indeed. Kalau melihat tajuk, ada perkataan sakit tu. Saya nak bagi tahu yang masalah sakit pinggang saya tu telah berpanjangan pada sepanjang bulan Februari. Saya telah pergi jumpa doktor pada awal Feb, dan berehat 2 minggu. Malangnya, saya telah terover aktif di minggu ketiga (13-17 Feb) di mana saya telah ke Kudat (3 jam perjalanan) pada 13 dan 14 Feb, dan saya menghadiri seminar pada 16 dan 17 Feb yang siap ada visit juga. 

As a result of that, saya telah sakit kembali pada 18 Feb dan terpaksa jumpa doktor sekali lagi. Doktor bagi ubat untuk relax kan apa ntah (muscle kut) dan painkiller.

Sabtu dan Ahad saya sakit dan pada hari Isnin, 20 hb Feb, saya muntah pulak, kemungkinan besar ianya berpunca daripada ubat muscle yang saya makan tu. Hmmm...melepek la saya hari Isnin tu. Tapii, alhamdulillah pada hari Selasa saya telah bekerja kembali dan saya telah determine untuk berjumpa juga dengan seorang tokbomo nih (tukang urut je pun sebenonya).

The masseur was very good. My friend has actually insisted to talk to her and explained my condition before the massage session began. The masseur understands my situation and told me that she will massage me mildly and also evaluate my condition.

Tapi power lah masseur ni. Dia kata badan I macam senget, macam sebelah kiri tu turun ke bawah, itu yang sakit tuh. Dann...waktu urut tuh, memang sakit. Dia ada dok tujah-tujah this one point me yang membuat I terkulat-kulat sakit. Nasib baik lah muka I tersembunyi di lubang katil urut tuh, jadi dia tidak nampaklah berapa terseksanya I..hah hah hah.

Lepas urut tu...I suspens juga sebab ada kemungkinan yang berurut bukanlah kaedah yang sesuai untuk kesakitan yang saya alami. Tapi alhamdulillah, saya bertambah baik selepas itu dan sehingga hari ini, saya telah menyelesaikan urutan sebanyak 3 kali dan saya telah semakin sihat, alhamdulillah. Semoga penyakit ini tidak akan datang lagi pada masa hadapan, aamiin.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kudat Trip

As mentioned earlier, I went to Kudat on 13 and 14 February after resting from any long distance journey for 2 weeks. I felt better at that time and was quite confident that I am fit enough for the trip. The journey from KK to Kudat will take approximately 3 hours and the road condition is generally bumpy and somehow it was very bad for my back.

Before the trip, on Saturday, 11 February 2017, we were informed that Daniel, Saf's son was warded due to some heart complication. The next day, on Sunday, Saf called me and informed me that he would not be able to join our team for Kudat's trip and due to that, Dayang and I split and car pooled with other agencies' car. Hah, that is when the journey became more interesting. More people in one car makes it merrier.

I still got myself prepared for this trip with ointment, painkillers and muscle relaxing pills plus a lot of prayers. Although I felt better, I must admit that I was a little worried that I may have to trouble other people if I got sick.

But we went on to Kudat, enjoyed ourselves throughout the journey with interesting conversations and views. This is the second time I visited Kudat and I realised that Kudat is actually surrounded by beautiful beaches. I think I may have to go visit Kudat again in future.

We visited a prawn hatchery farm somewhere between Pitas and Kudat and after that, we continued our journey and decided to check in at the place where we are going to spend our night, yup, Kudat North Borneo Bio Station.

It was very windy when we arrived (according to the owner the weather has been like that for 2-3 days) and all of us got excited with the scenery.


The scenery was breathtaking and the wind was blowing so hard


gambar pantai...ada pantai yang cantik di sebelah kanan tapi saya tidak pergi sebab kaki sakit waktu tu


cantik kan


ehhh...one with tuan blog ditiup angin. I wish I could include my photo with the rest of the team...but maybe it is not a good idea


Since all of us are not familiar with Kudat and do not have any idea on a good place to eat, we decided to have lunch at the chalet. They have a "serve not pork" restaurant available and Dayang and I decided to share nasi goreng kampung yang sedap, especially with that bird chillies.

Most of the visitors here were foreigners, in fact there were quite a number of them there. There are about 20 chalets available, 5 of them were occupied by our team and the rest were by foreigners, mostly couples (celebrating valentine la kut). We managed to talk to some of them and they simply love the place...their common remark was, "it's simply beautiful here".


This is the path to my chalet


Side view, there's  a hammock, but I haven't got a chance to use it



Front view



The view from the chalet I stayed


The room, I am not sure what is the purpose of having that piece of plastic on the bed

Bathroom...open air and raindrops can go through the open air roof. I can also hear the wind, and many other noises.

 Toilet which is a little bit scary for me since there are holes in between the floor board.

After we checked in, perform our solat, we continued with our next visit. After the visit, we decided to go to Kudat town which is less than 30 minutes drive from the chalet.

 Nothing much in Kudat though, we just spent time staring at the boats and having good conversations.

 and also people...there were not many people at the waterfront.

 yeah, it was almost sunset.


We went to have teh tarik and roti canai before we went back to the chalet. I was also looking for some reading materials for the night, unfortunately I could not find one.


The winds were blowing strongly when we arrived at the chalet and it was already dark. I took my bath quickly since I was not comfortable with the open air bathroom, it just gave me some eerie feeling. I performed my maghrib/isyak prayer and joined Dayang for dinner. We had sandwiches...


 Tak habis sebab tak larat..

I thought I was tired and I really looked forward for a good night sleep since there was no tv and the internet line was bad. However, the night turned out to be a very long one because my sleep was perpetually disturbed by the sound of the strong wind touching the chalet roof. 

Kalau Shuk ada, mungkin saya lebih relax...bila sorang-sorang ni, bunyi angin kencang tu jadi seram la pulak.

I was so happy when morning finally came and we continued with our visit, lunch and another very interesting conversation on our way back to KK.


Breakfast, sebelum kami meneruskan lawatan kami

Gambar di atas pula saya ambil sewaktu kami di Pekan Kudat (kami ke pasar Kudat untuk membeli kacang istimewa). Kami terkejut melihat orang ramai di pasaraya ini, dan telah diberitahu bahawa orang ramai berebut di situ untuk membeli minyak masak. Untuk maklumat pembaca, Sabah adalah pengeluar terbesar kelapa sawit di Malaysia (30%). Kami semua merasa agak kesal dan kasihan melihat orang ramai terpaksa berebut-rebut dan kami doakan semoga keadaan akan lebih baik selepas ini.

Sampai di KK, suami saya ajak pergi minum di Grace Point. Kami makan goreng pisang cheese, coffee dan ABC. Kami rasa macam nak bawa aja ABC Frudo daripada Seksyen 2 Shah Alam dan bagi pembuat ABC Grace Point tu dapat merasakan ABC yang sedap.

Esoknya, saya kerja, Khamis dan Jumaat saya pergi seminar dan Sabtu, Ahad, dan hari-hari seterusnya saya hadapi dengan kesakitan. Yup, saya memang sangat takut menanti pagi di mana saya perlu bangun tidur dan pada masa inilah kaki/pinggang saya menjadi paling sakit. 

Tapi alhamdulillah, semuanya telah berakhir. Semoga banyak dosa saya yang terhapus, dan saya akan menjadi hamba allah yang lebih baik.

Sebelum saya menutup tulisan saya kali ini, saya letakkan gambar saya di depan Suria Sabah yang telah di letakkan "LOVE" sempena valentines day. Orang Sabah all out untuk valentines ye. Saya dan Shuk tak celebrate apa pun untuk valentines, malah kami memang tidak berapa ingat kut sebab fokus nya adalah lebih kepada kesakitan yang di alami.

Hah...tengah paneh bergambo tu...mata langsung tidak boleh berapa bukak.

Okay lah you alls, panjang sungguh post saya kali ini...jumpa lagi di lain post, insyaa allah




No comments:

Post a Comment