Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I think I am like Siti Nurhaliza Because....

Title tu memang gempak kan???...he he...

Actually it is about me. I just heard that my sister in law (Shuk's younger sister) who has just got married last year is now pregnant...hmmm...sedihla pulakkan...

I tried to tell myself that it's alright and Allah has granted me so many things and I should be thankful...yeah, I am thankful, but why am I crying then?

Anyway, while I was admiring Siti Nurhaliza's photos this afternoon, I just realized that Siti is still without baby now...he he, and for that matter, Siti & I are having the same problem...I am like Siti lah...he he

There's always reason why you are not granted with something that you really want. I am sure there's a reason, but I am not sure what. At the moment, when I forgot to cry or being sad, I just live my life the most.

As for now, I am determined to loose weight...be healthy...maybe this blog will be renamed .. it will be named as : The Journey to the slimmer me..(sesuai tak?)..chow dulu

3 comments:

  1. true Cik Bib just be patient because sometimes Allah test us in so many ways and HE just wanted to see whether we are able to get through it while still remembering him or we are not thankful.Allah always test person that HE knows can go through all this test & because HE LOVE US that's why HE TEST US

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cik Bib,
    Someone told me these.....
    *******************************************
    "All i can say, u spend your whole life build something from nothing, 1 storm come n blow all away, but still u built it anyway...

    U could case a dream, that seems so out of reach n u know it might not never come yr way. But u dream abt it anyway...

    God is Great, but sometimes life aint good n when i pray it doesnt always turn out like i think it should be, but still i pray, anyway...

    This world gone crazy n is hard 2 believe that tomorrow will better than today but u believe it anyway...

    U can love someone with all yr heart for all the right reasons n in a moment they can choose to walk away, u love them anyway...

    U can pour yr soul out singing a song u belive in that tomorrow they will forget u ever sang, but u sing it anyway...

    So..i sing, i dream, i love, i pray as i live..."
    ********************************************

    :-)

    Jgn berhenti berharap yer cikBib.
    (Saya pon masih mengharapkan sesuatu yang masih belum kunjung tiba.. hehehe)

    ReplyDelete