Tuesday, August 11, 2009

New handphone number

I was given a new 'old' handphone with a new sim card recently. Well, the timing must be wrong because feel like rejecting it, I would like to stick to my old hp and number...hmm...macam tidak bersyukur pulak kan.

Yesterday abang called and asked me to inform my other siblings to send him (again) a copy of their ic. I keep on wondering why in the world he cannot do it himself. Just write a message and send to 'many' (create a group - adik beradik)...isk..

Anyway, as the youngest, I must obey my eldest abang..and I have sent the same message to the others, cc to abang. I received acknowledgements from all accept kak cik and Echah. I decided to call them today.

Kak Cik apparently has changed her number again (but she cannot give me her number, forgotten..he he). According to her, the new one is more economical. I hope she will forward it to me as soon as possible, just in case of emergency. And maybe, this is the right time to delete all Kak Cik's other numbers in my contact list...I don't know exactly how many, but I remember having Kak Cik 1, 2, 3, final...bla2...

Echah has also decided to change due to the same reason as Kak Cik's...well, at least Ecah's has got her old number for quite sometime already.

I remember Yong used to changed her number quite often those days...without informing others...and it was really frustrating when you fail to reach her...now the tiga dara is changing their number consistently also, but atleast they do inform kakak...

Anyway, people do change their number for certain reasons, but I think your loved ones would really appreciate it if you could inform them. Communication is important especially in time of emergency.

No comments:

Post a Comment