Tuesday, June 23, 2009

BERITA TERKEJUT!

I received a memo from Human Resource office this morning, and guess what?..I have to move to Corporate Division and it is effective next week, 29 June 2009. Hmmm, I have mixed feelings about the whole thing..sad, happy, worry...

Everyone in my division are equally effected. They are not sure whether to be happy or sad. Maybe this is a good opportunity for me (career wise) but at the same time I shall miss the division, the team that I am in now.

I have no choice actually, I have to go and therefore I decided to welcome the changes and I pray hard that I will perform in the new division. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. That's interesting. Maybe the management has prepared a corporate ladder there for you to climb up. Just take it as a challege and a refreshing change from what you have been doing all this while.
    By the way, I am in the comfort of my room in Le Meredien KK. Be coming back to Shah Alam tomorrow night. Plan to go to Pejabat Pelajaran Daerah S. Alam to get Ika's SPM slip yang hilang tu.
    See ya...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mek Yah.. I am excited of the change of work but at the same time I'm quite worried whether I can perform or not.

    Being in corporate will really be a challenge since I have to liase with the people in my organisation..especially all the Datuks...

    But I guess I will never know if I never try..please do pray that I'll perform. Insya allah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Atim just informed me of your blog. Hehehe!

    I think this 'hijrah' is a good thing. Who knows, tak lama lagi kawan I ni akan jadi the next DG. All the best yo!

    ReplyDelete